Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tickets


Earlier this week I was messing around on the internet, searching around for tickets to concerts. I was so excited when I found tickets to Lady Antebellum and Tim McGraw on the Southern Voices Tour, in Madison on Feb. 12. I quickly drove up to Shopko and searched for my friend Sam, who loves Country Music. When I told her about the tickets she was super excited. I don't remember what her exactly what she said, but I beieve it was along the lines of "SHUT UP, why would we not go?!" I drove quickly home and purchased two tickets. There were not in the greatest place, but I didnt expect anything more since I ordered them late. I realized that is Valentines Day weekend, so I better book a hotel room quickly. I got a room at the Super 8 a few blocks way from the center. We had just planed to walk, but a aunt who lives in the area said that we shouldnt walk, because it was not a very nice neighborhood. Everything is set now all we have to do is wait.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm in the Paralegal program.

Followers