Thursday, December 10, 2009

Snow Storm

When it started to snow on Tuesday, I figured that we would have classes on Wednesday. I was planning on asking my grandpa to borrow his tahoe to drive to school, because there was no way my little beetle was going to make it through the snow. Late Tuesday night I got a text message from my friend in my program to tell me that were were not having classes. I asked her if it was just for our teacher, and she replied, no its for all classes. I turned on my computer and loged on to western, I clicked on the weather watch and went to wkbt's website. I looked to see that they had really closed campus, and my friend wasnt just messing with me. I quickly wrote a note to my grandpa not to call and wake me up in the moring. When I woke up the next morning I looked out my window to see at least a foot of snow. When I draged myself out of bed, I layered up and headed outside to shovel. I got my back yard done, but that was it, I was outside for 40 minutes and I was frozen solid. My grandma got done with work, and came inside. She asked my why I didnt use the snow blower. I didnt know we had a snow blower. So my grandma used it to do the front sidewalk and our driveway. By the time she got done, and we were going out to eat it was six. We went out to my great grandma's so my grandpa could snow blow her drive way. When we got home everyone, just lounged around on the couch for the rest of the night.

1 comment:

  1. that was fantastic! i was so happy they cancelled. Thats the only good thing about Wisconsin is snowdays

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm in the Paralegal program.

Followers